AeneA- A real beastly band I've been mixing

Cheers guys! This was mainly a plug for the band, but I really appreciate all the kind works on the production comments. It was a beautiful collaboration. I'm excited to work with these guys again in the near future :)

I realy dig that band !

The short clips I listened to here made me looking forward to buying that stuff. Very original and sooo well written. I'm almost without words. It's been a long time I haven't heard such promising excerpts. I understand your enthousiasm.

The sound is great, very balanced and rich. The kind of sound I really like, because it gives life to the music without crushing any element. It's a badass work, Greg.

Having a second listen on it right now... Wow ! "Beasty" is a kind of euphemistic word ! It gives me the will to write stuff, and it's always a VERY good sign !

I realy dig that band !

The short clips I listened to here made me looking forward to buying that stuff. Very original and sooo well written. I'm almost without words. It's been a long time I haven't heard such promising excerpts. I understand your enthousiasm.

The sound is great, very balanced and rich. The kind of sound I really like, because it gives life to the music without crushing any element. It's a badass work, Greg.

Having a second listen on it right now... Wow ! "Beasty" is a kind of euphemistic word ! It gives me the will to write stuff, and it's always a VERY good sign !

thank you so much for your kind words! :worship:

TITS

Yeah that very last riff sounds like somethign from Extol's "Synergy" album. Which, might I add, is probably one of those somewhat unknown bands that is so disgustingly good, they'd have completely steamrolled the metal genre with better exposure.

TITS

Yeah that very last riff sounds like somethign from Extol's "Synergy" album. Which, might I add, is probably one of those somewhat unknown bands that is so disgustingly good, they'd have completely steamrolled the metal genre with better exposure.

Zac(vocalist/synth player) and I are HUGE Extol fans! and yes poor extol its too bad they broke up :( so ahead of their time.

Zac(vocalist/synth player) and I are HUGE Extol fans! and yes poor extol its too bad they broke up :( so ahead of their time.

Definitely.

I had the chance to see them live in a gymnasium infront of like 20 people about 3 weeks before Blueprint Dives was released in the States. The only downside was that they played like 10 songs and probably 8 of them were from Blueprint, so not only did they play a bunch of brand new stuff and none of the stuff from Burial or Undeceived (they played one song from Synergy and also "Your Beauty Divine") but because the album hadn't been released here, I didn't KNOW the music AT ALL. I was watching a ridiculously tight band play a bunch of songs that I'd never heard before, kinda disappointing.

They were STUPID tight though. And really nice guys.

Thanks guys :) A lot of love went into this production, and a lot of listening on different sources, because I really wanted it to translate well.

I don't just do reamping you know ;)

AeneA is keeping good music alive in a time where half of the known bands out there make me want to piss on an electric fence.