After Forever 1st show?

rainmaker_2413

Shadow I am
Sep 23, 2006
Maybe I just missed this or something and I haven't been too familiar with the band until recently, but will PP be their American debut? I haven't heard of them playing man, if any, shows in the US. I apologize if the question has already been answered but I do not know and was just curios. Thanks.

I don't care if this is their US debut im just excited about seeing them, still slightly confused on their headliner slot but not disappointed. I was hoping for miracles, a Demons & Wizards tour.

I'm excited about them as well, and if is is their debut, than that is really cool...I personally have never witnessed a band's first show in the states.

Yes this will be their first show in the US. And as someone else pointed out, they have played shows in Mexico. I am really looking forward to seeing them.

Well finally *I* will get to be a part of something special that the rest of the After Forever fanclub members won't!! Seems that most of the other fanclub members live in Europe and get to go to all sorts of shows and other functions with the band, so finally they will be over here and not there :devil: :devil: