After The Burial teaser track!

Really dig the clarity on the mix. Vocals are huge and clear.

It's the lack of a bass guitar presence in the lows that I'm not so fond of. I think that alone misses the 'glue' between the guitars and kick. Makes the elements sound a little more disconnected than one might expect. But then again, you know me... bass guitar +100000dB

Great work!

Really dig the clarity on the mix. Vocals are huge and clear.

It's the lack of a bass guitar presence in the lows that I'm not so fond of. I think that alone misses the 'glue' between the guitars and kick. Makes the elements sound a little more disconnected than one might expect. But then again, you know me... bass guitar +100000dB

Great work!

I noticed something missing in the low end region myself. Just doesnt seem to thump as much as the previous release.

fuck man I need to finish up some Feared tracks so you can mix them. Don't want you to get to famous and get to many jobs just yet!

Yeah DO IT! :D

Guys, an update: I talked to Justin and Trent yesterday after they played in Koblenz, Germany. We sorted out the last small issues with the mixes. I have to tell you that I've listened to what you've said, and hopefully you don't want to kill me when you hear the final result, even if I do the complete opposite of what you said. ;)

Guys, an update: I talked to Justin and Trent yesterday after they Koblenz, Germany. We sorted out the last small issues with the mixes. I have to tell you that I've listened to what you've said, and hopefully you don't want to kill me when you hear the final result, even if I do the complete opposite of what you said. ;)

haha, i was born in koblenz!
they played there, holy fuck...
but nevertheless you will do what this song needs, i know it! :)

Guys, an update: I talked to Justin and Trent yesterday after they played in Koblenz, Germany. We sorted out the last small issues with the mixes. I have to tell you that I've listened to what you've said, and hopefully you don't want to kill me when you hear the final result, even if I do the complete opposite of what you said. ;)

I'm really liking how you took your own style to heart like a few others mentioned. I do think a more prominent kick and bass would make it even heavier. Looking forward to hearing the final result! Clips?