again on the 27th

Oblivion

New Metal Member
Dec 8, 2003
Does anybody know how I can get a ticket for the 27th acoustic session in Liverpool? I wouldn't find myself in the position not to get it after a long journey.

Thanks.

cia o

dont think it'll be a ticket affair - never usually is at these things. might have to pay on the door like if its a band night, but that woouldnt be too much. i wouldnt worry about it if i were you - just show up, it should be ok.

and also the fact that i don't have any money and if i had money, i would save it for the finland trip. but this is .......... damnmoney, wish i had a girlfriend like tools has

marginalé said:
and also the fact that i don't have any money and if i had money, i would save it for the finland trip. but this is .......... damnmoney, wish i had a girlfriend like tools has
well, if you were careful he'd never know ..............

blackeyed said:
so you coming from somewhere mad then?! italy is it? you should come out with me after the gig - i'll drag you all over the place :D

I am actually coming from London. It doesn't sound as mad as from Rome but it's still mad for me given the period (running out of money!!).
Anyway, yes, would be nice to have a guide in Liverpool. What do you think of the International Inn Hostel? I think I'm gonna stay there for the night. It's the cheapest I've seen so far. Any suggestions?

Oblivion said:
I am actually coming from London. It doesn't sound as mad as from Rome but it's still mad for me given the period (running out of money!!).
Anyway, yes, would be nice to have a guide in Liverpool. What do you think of the International Inn Hostel? I think I'm gonna stay there for the night. It's the cheapest I've seen so far. Any suggestions?
hmm, never really looked at hostels in liverpool. well if your up for it, you wont be finishing in liverpool till about 3/4am...what time is your train in teh morning? that is if you arent going back down by some other method.
ps add me to msngr and well talk more about it.