Liverpool 27th??

Oblivion

New Metal Member
Dec 8, 2003
Does anybody know anything about the acoustic session of the 27th in Liverpool? Is it the 27th for sure? And where exactly is the venue? I could go from London maybe...

well, if you know, please let me know.

ciao ciao everybody!

yeah me vin and les are playing with a string quartet and it is at the picket on hardman street on the 27th feb. quite early. theres death metal afterwards like..

im looking forward to the string quartet, should be rather good. need to get out anyway, might make a night of it and go get blitzed in the kray afterwards, anyone whos going is more than welcome to join. the more the merrier yadda yadda

well you know its gonna get properly filmed and put on the DVD if it turns out good. its turning into a bit of a happening. the quartet are gonna open up for half an hour and then me, vinny and les will join on acoustic, electric guitar and piano.
proper PA, visuals and all that. the organiser has even invited the papers and is using it to back the campaign to save liverpool culture spots from the commercial bulldozers. i can't wait. if it goes half as well as i hope it should sound fucking good.
not sure but we'll deffo be trying fragle dreams, inner silence, angelica, one last goodbye, temporary peace, a natural disaster (with lee) and flying. might only manage half of them but who cares?

metallica S&M? you must be fucking joking!!!

haha, sounds great, so i won't need the camcorder, i could help on piano if yer want and i can play a few notes on guitar now too heh, but sounds good, would love to see one last goodbye acoustic. So how long will you actually have to play do you know?

Andy_2003 said:
haha, sounds great, so i won't need the camcorder, i could help on piano if yer want and i can play a few notes on guitar now too heh, but sounds good, would love to see one last goodbye acoustic. So how long will you actually have to play do you know?
Hey andy go, its not to far from blackpool, and we'll have a laugh as long as micks quiet :yell:

Andy_2003 said:

i can help with bas guitar ;) hyh..... I WANNA GO THEREE!!!!!!!!!!! :erk: :erk: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
echhh ychh... :(((

pagan2002 said:
the organiser has even invited the papers and is using it to back the campaign to save liverpool culture spots from the commercial bulldozers. i can't wait. if it goes half as well as i hope it should sound fucking good.
ah good nice to see something being done to stop those frikin corporate fucks knocking down the decents spots. the save quiggins thing has been going for a fair while too, loads more people go there now - even all the scals that used to hunt for goths lol! good to see you're doing yer bit!

DragonLady1 said:
I would love to hear u singing susie, are there some songs somewhere we could listen to? :)
hahaha the band thing was a little fibb :D but mick said he'll put some songs on the net soon, then you can have a listen :)