Liverpool 27th??

Wow!

:err:

Although, I can't completely understand that Andy is actually CONSIDERING going to the gig. I've heard that Blackpool's not far from Liverpool, and therefore the cost of travel can't be that big. If I was Andy I'd go without consideration. :D

pagan2002 said:
...to back the campaign to save liverpool culture spots from the commercial bulldozers.
what kind of cultural spots are that, danny?

@ susie: OK i'm jealous now, and i give up! you can do it ;)

@andy:don't even consider not going! be there and give us a full report :)

aye Blackpoo is not far from Liverpool, but some daft bugger put a load of water and a river between us so I have to go round that which is a bit of a shit, but I think I can manage it.

Andy_2003 said:
aye Blackpoo is not far from Liverpool, but some daft bugger put a load of water and a river between us so I have to go round that which is a bit of a shit, but I think I can manage it.
i think you bloody can too. if i can do it after rome you can do it. failing that im gona come to yours and drag you by the scuff of ya neck.

Faelivrin said:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
now i'm gonna kill myself... i can't stand it anymore......... :(((((((((
go ahead! what are you waiting for... this is the right time :lol:

Ivo said:
go ahead! what are you waiting for... this is the right time :lol:

you know what... now i am after depression... and i know sth about it :) when someone says he wants to die... it is screaming for help ;)
i will not kill myself couse theres one thing i want to live for.... but remember ;) ech.. or who cares...

Faelivrin said:
you know what... now i am after depression... and i know sth about it :) when someone says he wants to die... it is screaming for help ;)
i will not kill myself couse theres one thing i want to live for.... but remember ;) ech.. or who cares...
i was just kidding, sweety:p

Andy u can come!! I shall be there being culturised by the string quartet. Quite looking forward to it now shud be interesting to see what they come up with.

pagan2002 said:
well you know its gonna get properly filmed and put on the DVD if it turns out good. its turning into a bit of a happening. the quartet are gonna open up for half an hour and then me, vinny and les will join on acoustic, electric guitar and piano.
proper PA, visuals and all that. the organiser has even invited the papers and is using it to back the campaign to save liverpool culture spots from the commercial bulldozers. i can't wait. if it goes half as well as i hope it should sound fucking good.
not sure but we'll deffo be trying fragle dreams, inner silence, angelica, one last goodbye, temporary peace, a natural disaster (with lee) and flying. might only manage half of them but who cares?

metallica S&M? you must be fucking joking!!!
Hey Danny do you think Fragile Dreams and Angelica might make it on the DVD after all? That would make my day.

Hiya Danny, it's John here from Bradford. I'd bloody LOVE to come to that Liverpool do but ... it falls on the same day as my religions Christmas (Bradford Beer Festival) so can't make it. However, what I was thinking is there are a couple more Day Of Despair gigs coming up (like the one you did the accoustic sesh with Sabbat that night at the Empress).

If you would like to bring this idea what your doing on the 27th Feb to The Empress again sometime please drop me a mail and i'll sort everything out again, maybe even some money this time (surely, or payment in beer). Your all cool to crash at our place again whenever if hotel Les is full.

All the best mate, oh yeah and this metaller thinks A Natural Disaster is cracking by the way!

p.s. did I see Gian on Time Commanders a couple of months ago?

Big John BloodStream said:
maybe even some money this time (surely, or payment in beer).

ol.jpg

haha great picture, anyway does anyone know what time they will be on? cos i can only get down there for about somewhere between 7:30 and 8pm i think, should be ok but want to know if anyone does