Liverpool 27th??

Right i just got in and it was a very good gig they played
1, Inner silence
2, One last goodbye
3, temporary peace
(Encore)
4, Pressure

and i think that was it, but the violins were excellent and i had a super coooool night :) met lots of ppl there, Andy yet again and blackeyed with her crazy mate :Dit was a good laugh after the show :Spin:
Tell you more tomorrow after work i have to be up in like 5hrs :erk:

Susie said:
Right i just got in and it was a very good gig they played
1, Inner silence
2, One last goodbye
3, temporary peace
(Encore)
4, Pressure

and i think that was it, but the violins were excellent and i had a super coooool night :) met lots of ppl there, Andy yet again and blackeyed with her crazy mate :Dit was a good laugh after the show :Spin:
Tell you more tomorrow after work i have to be up in like 5hrs :erk:

oh that sounds great, thanx for sharing susie :) :headbang:

Nice one Sue! A pity they couldn't play more! Did you talk to Danny after the gig, would be cool to hear the bands impressions how the gig went!

6 i think

1. Inner silence
2. One last goodbye
3. temporary peace
4. Flying
(Encore)
5. Pressure
6. Fragile Dreams

i may have it slightly wrong but that's what i remember

Morpheus said:
Nice one Sue! A pity they couldn't play more! Did you talk to Danny after the gig, would be cool to hear the bands impressions how the gig went!
Yeh we did, and i think they were happy with it also by the look of andy's list i think i missed a couple of songs off mine, (whoops) :) erm had a cool laugh after the gig, did a good wind up on danny :D and i also sneaked off to a karaoke to do a quick song, then went back to the venue to drink some more :loco:

it was excellent, got to meet Vinny briefly, it sounded good with the string quartet. It was a nice choice of songs for that, was nice to see some people from the forum again and meet some for the first time like dougie and su jacko. It turned into a good night out, although was a pity we didn't stay for a bit longer but blackeyed (claire) and vikki needed to get changed, so when we came back we couldn't find anyone, so we moved onto the krazyhouse. Was a good night all in all, got about 2 hours sleep and managed to get back ok.

Susie said:
Yeh we did, and i think they were happy with it also by the look of andy's list i think i missed a couple of songs off mine, (whoops) :) erm had a cool laugh after the gig, did a good wind up on danny :D and i also sneaked off to a karaoke to do a quick song, then went back to the venue to drink some more :loco:
Nice one !!! Glad you had a good time!

btw what did yer sing? :D

hey im back after friday!!! it lasted a long time that night out, only came home last night at around 1am....and as predicted i have spent ALL of my wages and am now skint for all of march....but i have never felt more alive, although work today was a bit of a fight to stay awake.
susie's funnier in real life, mick scared the shit out of me at the bar.....walking passed and just smiled, as id smile at anyone while out, didnt recognise him and then went 'alright blackyed' - shat me pants hehe
but yeah was a laugh had a good night :hotjump:

blackeyed said:
hey im back after friday!!! it lasted a long time that night out, only came home last night at around 1am....and as predicted i have spent ALL of my wages and am now skint for all of march....but i have never felt more alive, although work today was a bit of a fight to stay awake.
susie's funnier in real life, mick scared the shit out of me at the bar.....walking passed and just smiled, as id smile at anyone while out, didnt recognise him and then went 'alright blackyed' - shat me pants hehe
but yeah was a laugh had a good night :hotjump:
You are one crazy bitch lady hahahhaa, and your mate does a cool elvis impression lol, did andy love the crazy house then?

yeah he thought it was ok, i wanted to go to some electric night at heebie jeebies but was too pissed to walk through concert square and attempt to ignore the scalls...and i pulled but that wouldnt have stopped me usually - was the ale i swear. lol.

blackeyed said:
yeah he thought it was ok, i wanted to go to some electric night at heebie jeebies but was too pissed to walk through concert square and attempt to ignore the scalls...and i pulled but that wouldnt have stopped me usually - was the ale i swear. lol.

did you have loveless sex?