Liverpool 27th??

hello everyone. I returned yesterday from liverpool ..completly exausted :erk: but it was good fun and all that. I've met some guys/gals as well :D . Blackeyed you're the sweetest (although being drunk :tickled: ). Susie you seem to be a very kind person, Andy looks like a good chap as well :). I wish i could spend more time with u guys but i left after the concert, the friends that invited me to their house wanted to leave, so no option for me there. I'll hope to see you again guys :cool:

Cheers :)

Heyyyyyyyy y'all excellent even if I did arrive pissed ... I am as it is known as "blackeyeds crazy mate" it was the beer Im actually really sensible and lovely in real life?

Did I do an Elvis impression .... God please tell me I didnt do an Elvis impression.

It was very nice to meet Mick and Susie even if I do not recall what the fuck I said. And Andy dances like a leper rock on andy you crazy cat.

bleed_black_orchid said:
Heyyyyyyyy y'all excellent even if I did arrive pissed ... I am as it is known as "blackeyeds crazy mate" it was the beer Im actually really sensible and lovely in real life?

Did I do an Elvis impression .... God please tell me I didnt do an Elvis impression.

It was very nice to meet Mick and Susie even if I do not recall what the fuck I said. And Andy dances like a leper rock on andy you crazy cat.
No you didnt do an elvis impression, *ahaha ahum Thankyouverymuch* :D
good to hear you all carried on rockin hahaa :headbang:

twas rather amusing getting on down to a bit of love shack in the krazy house dressed in an old ladies silk nighty and a leather jacket. We did indeed rock the night away me n blackeyed didnt get home till 1pm the next day .. 24 hour party people lol

bleed_black_orchid said:

hahahaha, see the thing is dancing just isn't me, I can't dance.. :p