again, who you think is the hottest Opeth board member?

hottest member

• Ante

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Biowaste

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Confessor

• Duvall

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • forlorn soul

• godisanatheist

• Hearse

• HoserHellspawn

• Jo

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Leper Affinity

• Orchid

• rogue27

• Silhouette

• tenebrose

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Vortex

• warsofwinter

• TyrantOfFlames

• Lina

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Dune_666

• Ghobhlin

• Total voters
Originally posted by Soulreaper
Is that a MTG t-shirt you're wearing there rogue? ;)

MTG rules! :p

You're gonna get my vote cause of the shirt , hehe

Yep, that's a M:tG shirt. *laugh* My geekiness paid off! I got a vote!

Anyway, maybe there should be seperate "hottest guy" and "hottest girl" polls, because otherwise a girl will win every time due to the proportions of people on here.

Well, nobody can vote on how "hot" you are if they don't know what you look like.

I generally dislike things like this, because they do tend to hurt people's self-esteem, but I figured, "what the heck?" and sent a pic anyway.

Where's Opet?? she had my vote last time...I think I might go with Jo though...it's a toss up between em anyway...Yeah I agree with the hottest girl/guy separation thing...way out of proportion. Maybe that just means that more girls need to like Opeth. Seems then all the guys here (myself included) might not be so lonely. :lol:

I don't much care...it was a compliment to both. Besides, it's just looks...as if those really matter much anyway, hell I'm not even sure why im playing around with this thread. I suppose you can't always bear the weight of the world. It's nice to at least pretend you are as carefree and mindless as people who are asborbed with how people look. I think they call that "fun".