Agalloch in NYC

Hello. I bought a ticket to this show when they became available as I was super excited to finally get to see them live. Sadly, not more than a week later they announced a show in Boston, a mere 45 minutes from where I live. I can save myself at least $100 if I can go to Boston to see them, but I would want to unload the ticket first. The base price was $16 and I'm willing to part with it for that much if someone needs it. Money is tight and I know this probably seems like a lot of work for a mere $16, but it'd be a big help to me, and you'd save yourself $5-$6 in service charges.

won't be attending. can only miss one day of work and i had to choose between this gig or QOTSA on the 26th. i know i'll have a way better time with josh homme and the boys in boston, so i suppose that makes me a 'homo' round these parts. oh well, i just feel like something a little more high energy. plus i work in NYC and I really, REALLY do not want to be there on my day off. because it is the shittiest place on earth.

so the Queens actually don't suck these days, you reckon? I figured Era Vulgaris was the nail in the coffin for 'em

definitely a shitty album (three great songs though). but- the whole point of this tour is to play smaller venues while performing songs from every album. i am very excited. if you watch videos from their recent show at Soundwave in Australia, you can see that they are still an absurdly excellent live band. so i will be raging it to "mexicola" while you guys are enduring some 20 minute ambient intro. i mean, i wish i could see both (believe me), but its just not possible.

I'll be in town for work and most likely be attending this gig! Anyone up for a beer? :)

Hello. I bought a ticket to this show when they became available as I was super excited to finally get to see them live. Sadly, not more than a week later they announced a show in Boston, a mere 45 minutes from where I live. I can save myself at least $100 if I can go to Boston to see them, but I would want to unload the ticket first. The base price was $16 and I'm willing to part with it for that much if someone needs it. Money is tight and I know this probably seems like a lot of work for a mere $16, but it'd be a big help to me, and you'd save yourself $5-$6 in service charges.

Send me a pm if you like.

looks like this might have finally sold out.

so what are we doing for pre-show brews?
we will be in Greenwich Village so we should have no problems.

so what's the dealio guys? Tuesday is upon us.
should we take this planning to FB?

Greg, was it you who said an RCer met you at some event and referred to you in person as "General Zod"?
:lol:

NoEvil got back to me this afternoon and i paypalled him the money for his ticket just a couple of minutes ago! Glad I can go, and im deffo up for a drink before!

someone offers me some nutso price for a ticket outside the venue and I am selling it