AGALLOCH - The Grey EP

We could do with a few more Israeli's round here. You're going to love Papa Josh.... :tickled:

LOL :wave:

catfight.jpg

Black Seeds of Vengeance is downloading ... expect a well written and researched review. ;)

a review based on downloading? bah, for hacks. that album requires full lyrics and booklet for at least 20 listens. ;)

Yeah, Nile outdo themselves with the liner notes. It's like all the Egypt stuff they cut and paste from the local library is just photocopied into the inlay. :loco:

I am honestly trying to do an unbiased (if that is possible) review of Black Seeds of Vengeance, but so far the lyrics are killing me with laughter.

Maybe I'm a pussy, but the first time I heard Black Seeds, I had the headphones on, lights dimmed, reading along with the lyrics....I was in a Nigubian Nightmare!!!

One Inch Man said:
This is like one of those dudes that instead of applying for the job just runs behind the counter and starts flipping burgers.

:lol: Buahahaha.

Furthermore, the EP is mediocre at best. Most of the post-Mantle stuff thus far has been mediocre.