Agalloch

enjoy your agalloch listening, hoursofdebt. and congrats for having your first opeth forum argument hahah and still not leaving the forum. i have a feeling you're going to be here for a while.

edit: lol reminds me of the times when you people used to give me shit for posting here *wipes tear* those were the golden days

:)

enjoy your agalloch listening, hoursofdebt. and congrats for having your first opeth forum argument hahah and still not leaving the forum. i have a feeling you're going to be here for a while.

edit: lol reminds me of the times when you people used to give me shit for posting here *wipes tear* those were the golden days

i was always there for you in_ab:) <3

yeah, didn't want to make another thread for this but just incase anyone doesn't know by now.

Agalloch will finally release “The White EP” through Vendlus Records in early 2008. It is the follow-up to 2004’s “The Grey EP” and completes a dichotomy of releases for the label. “The White EP” contains seven dark folk and ambient works written and recorded over the past 3 years.

“The White EP” tracklisting:
1. The Isle Of Summer
2. Birch Black
3. Hollow Stone
4. Pantheist
5. Birch White
6. Sowilo Rune
7. Summerisle Reprise

You know, you could just continue a conversation in one of the older threads, too. Same results, yet less clutter. I typed "Agalloch" in the search function and found plenty of threads that only took seconds to find.

that´s true, but you´ll have to admit that if anyone "bumps" a thread that´s been around for a while, there will be comments in the "stop bumping threads you motherfucking fucker stupid fuck fucker" line. I´m not saying that everyone reacts that way but there are some people who do

In case you might be curious, Agalloch is an indigenous wood (tree) from the NorthWest United States. I've also been told that "agalloch" is an oriental wood-burning incense. Just thought you'd like to know the origins of the name and where the band supposedly came up with their title. Of course, I might be wrong, but I doubt it.

you're not wrong.

Actually he partially is... Agalloch (or Agarwood/Aquilaria) isn't indigenous to the Pacific NW or even the United States at all. It's from SE Asia.