Agalloch

In case you might be curious, Agalloch is an indigenous wood (tree) from the NorthWest United States. I've also been told that "agalloch" is an oriental wood-burning incense. Just thought you'd like to know the origins of the name and where the band supposedly came up with their title. Of course, I might be wrong, but I doubt it.

i don't seem to understand what your problem is here. how long have you been aound this forum? i've seen a lot of agalloch threads come and go. this question's been asked a million times.

90% of the questions on this board have been asked at least once before. you should know that if you have been here for so long.

what eludes me is why you would be so stupid and post on a thread you have seen so many times. you obviously dont care about the question, you dont like the thread so you... bump it by posting on how much you dont like it. smart.

lol. its not that i dont care about the question. i dont care about you. just move along

you just said you care about the frequency of the question in your previous post. move along is exactly what you should have done when you first saw this topic you dont care about, or have seen so many times. but that would require intelligence, so i cant blame you.

In case you might be curious, Agalloch is an indigenous wood (tree) from the NorthWest United States. I've also been told that "agalloch" is an oriental wood-burning incense. Just thought you'd like to know the origins of the name and where the band supposedly came up with their title. Of course, I might be wrong, but I doubt it.

you're not wrong.

you just said you care about the frequency of the question in your previous post. move along is exactly what you should have done when you first saw this topic you dont care about, or have seen so many times. but that would require intelligence, so i cant blame you.

thats all well and lovely, but i suggest you learn how to use the search function. the search function contains threads exactly like these that would tell you what the best damn agalloch album is. this will prevent people like you from ASKING THE SAME DAMN QUESTIONS ALL THE TIME

thats all well and lovely, but i suggest you learn how to use the search function. the search function contains threads exactly like these that would tell you what the best damn agalloch album is. this will prevent people like you from ASKING THE SAME DAMN QUESTIONS ALL THE TIME

i thought you just said you dont have a problem with the question....

i diddnt ask what the best album was, i asked what album i should by next. but you wouldnt know that because you were to stupid to read my first post.

i diddnt ask what the best album was, i asked what album i should by next. but you wouldnt know that because you were to stupid to read my first post.
I recommend not calling people "stupid" or insulting their intelligence until you use correct spelling. Plus, she is correct that there are far too many threads for this band, and you could have simply used search to see the threads, which would have given you ample information on the subject. I was nice about it at first, but you just come off as being rather whiny now.

I recommend not calling people "stupid" or insulting their intelligence until you use correct spelling. Plus, she is correct that there are far too many threads for this band, and you could have simply used search to see the threads, which would have given you ample information on the subject. I was nice about it at first, but you just come off as being rather whiny now.

what did i misspell, mr. spelling police. :) ( the " ' " are left out on purpose fyi)

in_absentia, i am sorry for calling you stupid, i am so tired of getting grief for any post i make. this board is too full of uptight posters, i would like to have active conversation with people about bands i like, i dont want to search through 100's of thread to find somebody elses conversation about a topic.

take care.

You know, you could just continue a conversation in one of the older threads, too. Same results, yet less clutter. I typed "Agalloch" in the search function and found plenty of threads that only took seconds to find.

that is true, but it seems like i could get faster answers if i post the thread, with only 1 reply, not a ton, most people will just respond to the first post in the thread when you bump an old one. i do understand your point though.

i appreciate the link you gave me btw.

enjoy your agalloch listening, hoursofdebt. and congrats for having your first opeth forum argument hahah and still not leaving the forum. i have a feeling you're going to be here for a while.

edit: lol reminds me of the times when you people used to give me shit for posting here *wipes tear* those were the golden days