Agalloch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm sure this post will make me sound, well, kind of like an idiot, but you should go with your strengths, right?

I discovered Agalloch a while back. Really dig their music, the feel, the imagery, the whole shebang. I've been wanting to get in contact with any/all of them for a while now. Been searching the internet and what not, and sending out emails to folks that may be helpful.

Found out they were in Berlin last night, looked that up, and lo and behold find this site. Became a member, and found a someone fairly close to the band on this site.

And here is where the "idiot" thing comes in. Ever hear of those guys that are so into a band they are able to make contact with them, and end up becoming friends with the band? I'd really like to be one of "those" guys. This is just an effort to perhaps find a person or two who might be able to help me "meet" these guys.

I know, I know...sounds dumb (and I hope it doesn't come off sounding "stalker" like). Way I figured it, it at least wouldn't hurt to ask, right?

So, yeah, that's about it.

Thanks for everyones time.

Wm.T. Ripley

Why do you want to meet them? Do you want to let them know you love their music... or do you want to be their butt plug?

The former: Go to a show and approach them.

The latter: Wait outside the show in a dark alley.

This thread only proves the awesomeness that is Agalloch!

@threadstarter: groupies are usually girls, but if you disguise yourself as one and paint your butthole to look like a vagina you might confuse them

Haughm visits ultimate metaL???? wha? what is his screenname?

Status
Not open for further replies.