alan moulder drum samples

http://www.drumdrops.com/drum-samples/1970s-slingerland-classic-rock-kit/the-drum-kit

not sure if this has been announced properly by them but I saw these are available. 30% off with maschine30 in the voucher box.

bought the drum replacement samples but the some of the kicks annoyingly have flame and tom 1 is loads louder than the others. I emailed them and (based on a previous instance of the EXACT same issue on one of their kontakt packs) they should update it pretty quick. the samples sound incredible though.

thanks for the heads up. I was not aware this company existed. Bought these as well as the Heavy Mapex Kit. Both are stellar. The Moulder kit is living in that sweetspot of just raw enough to shape however you want and well recorded enough that it doesnt need a ton of work. The toms are particularly good.

The Martyn Ford Mapex Heavy Rock Kit is crazy good for metal and has 3 different snares in the sample pack. The kick is instant satisfaction and the bronze snare is pretty great too. Good stuff, priced sensible, big win

FWIW they've done updates to the samples to sort everything out. really helpful guys, really quick to sort it out. well worth supporting them considering the price they're selling for and the fact they're done in some of englands best studios with top engineers.

Those mapex metal snares take EQ really well, just a touch to suit the mix and they sound great. The moulder toms are ridiculous, tuned perfectly. They're releasing everything in BFD format which makes me want to pick up BFD (the other platinum samples packs are appealing too....).