album that got mike into porcupine tree

shivering corpse

Ty Cobbb
Sep 20, 2002
smileville
www.geocities.com
I was wondering if anyone knows what album(s) made mikael a fan of porcupine tree.
I've been trying to find all of PT's albums, but it is as hard as a piece of shit in the winter to find their earlier ones in stores, so i order from the end records, so far i only have stupid dream, lightbulb sun, and in absentia.
i sort of assume that mikael got into them before stupid dream, but i could be wrong.

Originally posted by Jaz666
In the next few months PT are re-releasing new editions of Coma Divine (Live), The Sky Moves Sideways and Up The Downstair.

CD will have additional live tracks, SMS and UTD will be rerecorded with real drums and will also have bonuses, possibly from the rare Staircase Infinities ep and Insignificance fanclub cassette...

I was lucky on two fronts, a small record store chain in my area carried most of the more recent PT albums (from Stupid Dream on), and I picked up the cds I didn't have when I saw Porcupine Tree live in Baltimore last year... awesome news about the rereleases, that sounds great...! Can't wait for them. :)

jeanreno said:
Consider it bought then.

Yeah, like, I told you so, but you were all like "ah nawww man I heard it was crap."

That was probably the only copy to grace Brisbane for months, and some other filthy bastard probably got his hands on it now. =P

:D

Reactions: jeanreno