Album Titles

Maelstrom

Metal is the Law!
Jan 27, 2002
Adelaide
www.theharrowed.com
Okay, back in the driving seat after a bit of a vacation. That is if you call your monitor frying and hard disk riddled full of viruses a vacation. We're currently trying to think of a title for our upcoming album and we need help. Anyone got any suggestions? Also, what do you think are great album titles, whether or not you like the music on the album.

A few favourite's of mine are "Black Science", "Chaossphere", "The Mind's I", and "Reign In Blood". Any thought's on your favourite album titles or suggestions for our next one would be muchly appreciated and acknowledged.

You should call your next one " we're gunna hurry up and fucking play in canberra"

My favorite album title ever is Fukk, ahh gotta love sad ex. Straight to the point.

"Das Bootie is good :)" ...
nah lol .....
wat are your songs mainly about ???? messages behind them ???
"the brightest of black" "any color black" "realms of Fury" "eat my shorts" lol .......
hope i see you VERY soon guys ..... ;)
me move to sydney VERY SOON .... maybe we can do a gig together soon i hop :)

Reactions: mourningstar
It's a long and terrible story!!

Most of our lyrics focus on man's struggle to understand himself, the battle between instincts and ideals, and all sorts of inner turmoil style shit.

Some col ones I've come up with are:

Fragile Elements of Chaos
Corrupted Supernatural Visions
Within the Frail Threshold
Shadows of Deception

Windom Pearl said:
It's the kid from "Passions"! It's on in Finland too. Got any idea how old he actually is? I don't.

He was 20 or so but he died last year i think.

The other thing about the new album title is that it Cannot start with S. Everything else seems to have started with S so we're trying to steer away from that.

It's a pity because I liked one which was: Summoning the Eternal.

Another one someone suggested was Visions of the Shadowborne.