New album titles! (some of them, anyway)

Maggot9

Amon Amarth Viking
Jun 11, 2005
Silent Hill
After 5 weeks of being locked away at Fascination Street Studios, we are proud to say that we have recorded yet another outstanding album. All that's left to do is some mixing and soon the album will be ready to be heard by metal fans everywhere. Here are a few track titles to get the blood pumping and to jumpstart those pillaging urges.

Guardians Of Asgaard
Live For The Kill
Tattered Banners And Bloody Flags

Seems like they had a very smooth recording process.

edit: can a mod change the title to "New album song titles! (some of them, anyway)"
just realized people could possibly misinterpret the title.

Those sound awesome. I really like the sound of "Guardians Of Asgaard"
The others sound kinda power metal, but obviously I'd have to hear the songs - so far pretty much every song title has fit the song really well.
EDIT1: I love power metal, btw
EDIT2::kickass:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=98727

Swedish Viking metallers AMON AMARTH entered Fascination Street Studio in Örebro, Sweden on May 1 to begin recording their seventh full-length album for a late 2008 release via Metal Blade Records. Songtitles set to appear on the CD include "Guardians of Asgaard", "Live for the Kill" and "Tattered Banners and Bloody Flags".

tattered banners and bloody flags - holy fuck that's an unreal title!!

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Is it me or do "Live for the Kill" and "Tattered Banners and Bloody Flags" sound quite modernish? Like modern wars.

Anyway awesome titles! I like Live for the Kill :D can't wait!

How long until the first single/video/more than 10 seconds of new material is released? I WANT!