Album you're most looking forward to..

Originally posted by Elysian Blaze

Cradle of Filth [yes, I'm curious-- they started me in metal and I try to retain my roots]

Same here, I'm just curious.....

Borknagar
Winds
Vintersorg
Dying Fetus
Dimmu
Green Carnation....more that I can't think of now

loads of shit, winds, i know the album was out long ago but i aint found it yet

the in the woods live album, and its about time, where the hell is it?

anything with trickster g on vocals, a new ulver full length and maybe a new arcturus album, well maybe not for about 5 years yet

thorns made me get interested in black metal again so something from them in the near future

a new green carnation ablum would be interesting, heard it maybe re-worked old death metal songs from 92/93 but maybe something new and mindblowing

and a new dissection in 2004, it'll be nice to see faust on the drum stool again

Whatever Mayhem is putting together at the time, i'm looking forward to it.
Kovenant's "Cybertrash" i'm really looking forward to.
And the album i WAS looking forward to was the new Mezzerschmitt EP. Checked it out today, and it was really a masterpiece. Anyone here heard, or even heard about, it?

ahaha, hard to wait for an Immortal update!!!
curse the webmasters ..... many albums, upcoming or not I wish to listen to yes,
Zyklon, Gorgoroth, Satanic Warmaster, Catacombs, Amon Amarth, Blood Axis and many more for now .....

I recieve "In Defiance Of Existence" (Old Man´s Child new) next monday (not tomorrow)... I cant barely fucking wait.. Galder & Nicholas together.. Its gonna rock!!!

Originally posted by ~UlvedaL~
I recieve "In Defiance Of Existence" (Old Man´s Child new) next monday (not tomorrow)... I cant barely fucking wait.. Galder & Nicholas together.. Its gonna rock!!!

FUCK YEAH!!! It's the one album I've been waiting for a year now.... I've heard from people who have gotten the promo version that it's kickass and it's one of their best album..