Album you're most looking forward to..

requiem

I bleed sir, but not killed
Jul 6, 2001
Australia
As far as Norwegian stuff goes, I'm really looking forward to the next Mayhem and whatever Ihsahn is doing.

Apart from that, I'm waiting for the funds (the life of a student :rolleyes: ) to go and pick up Taake's latest album that you've all been raving about!

Actually, I'm also very interested in what Dimmu Borgir will do after P.E.M, the album of their careers.......

What are you guys/girls hanging out for?

I want the Lunaris debut album now...

and I'm very curious about how the new Enslaved output will be; they already booked the studio some months ago.

But the thing which I'm really MOST looking forward to, is the new Solefald...I heard it will be more experimental than Pills... again, I simply can't await it!!

And I also hope that the rumors about the re-release of The Linear Scaffold are true...that's another thing I'm looking forward to. I just wish I had more money, but who doesn't...

I look most forward to new Darkthrone...and i wonder what the guys from Emperor are going to to...and i still wonder if there will be another Burzum/Varg Vikeners record.Even Varg said he's finish with Burzum or something...

I am curious to see what Old Man's Child will do, hopefully something better than Revelation, it has been a while, and Galder with Dimmu, I am sure it should be interesting.
As for non-norwegian, I am really looking forward to a new Katatonia.