29.09.02 D - Essen - Zeche Carl
30.09.02 D - Leiwen/Trier - Monopol
01.10.02 D - Gotha - Stadthalle
02.10.02 D - Zapfendorf (Bamberg) - Top Act
03.10.02 D - Fulz/Neckar - Peter Pan
04.10.02 D - Zwickau - Alarm
05.10.02 D - Berlin - Garage Pankow

why don't i know a thing about this ?

Maybe because you don't spend enough time in front of your computer;) Anyway, now you know. :)

Lacuna Coil are playing, but i think Sentenced are the main band so its gonna be a shorter set or something, dont know anything about Sentenced... thats in October i think

i got a free ticket to Reading Festival, not really looking forward to it as i only wanna see 2 or 3 bands at most, but theres gonna be people there im not ever gonna see again so it will be a laugh...

i only want to see The Gathering and Lacuna Coil, i've seen everyone else i like...well almost. after seeing over a hundred bands in a year i'll be happy with a few gigs a year, not counting local bands and all...i mean if you dont support your local band who will...

im looking forward to seeing Sentenced sept 22nd in milwaukee, in flames is actually the headline for their US tour and lacuna coil and killswitch engage are also going to be there. i cant wait to see Sentenced though. Does anyone know who killswitch engage are? and are they any good
thanx
-Mikael

in flames (october)
sentenced + lacuna coil (november)
dark tranquillity (november)
:hotjump:

@transparent: you can find the dates of sentenced's gigs on their official website: www.sentenced.org
here in italy sentenced will support lacuna coil, but probably in the other countries it will be the other way around. dunno for sure, though.

edit: hi iceheart! charon live are greeeeaaat! :)

Ok, I'm looking forward to:

9/13/02 - Kreator/Destruction/Cephalic Carnage
9/21/02 - Virgin Steele
9/27/02 - In Flames/Dark Tranquillity/Sentenced
11/06/02 - Vader/Origin/Immolation
11/15-16/02 - ProgPower 3.0 (Blind Guardian/Angra/Edguy/Gamma Ray and more)

And then some stuff that's supposed to happen...
Blind Guardian NA tour (w/ Hammerfall & Symphony X)
Arch Enemy NA headlining tour
Opeth NA tour

See ya at the bar!

i am really looking forward for some major doom dancing at the candelmass consert coming up here in september....
but otherwise, it is too calm here in sweden right now..

mark, that's great!
you only have to pay me a ticket for the plane and i'll be glad to see you at the bar :D

btw, i missed opeth last month here in milan :cry:

MAYHEM

September 12! Dark Funeral are touring in October, but I can't remember the dates and tickets aren't on sale yet, but I'll be going to that.

We need more bands coming to Australia.... Like Katatonia. That would be the end of me. ;)

progpower? BASTARD!!! :p really really want to go to that and see devin live... only seen syl live, want to see 'solo' stuff too!!

as for me, nothing :/ i may end up going to see sentenced, but not sure... no one comes to my silly little college town, and most things aren't worth a 5 hour drive to nyc.