Concerts you're looking forward to

@mourningstar: ....first day after the Charon/Nightwish gig...well what can I say...wait...I know...OMG, CHARON FUCKIN' RULED! :) They played first before After Forever and Nightwish and had by far the best sound that night and the performance was energetic and straight rocking....hell yeah....

...btw After Forever were F*****G BORING!

Nightwish were great as usual...good show and the audience loved them...gig was sold out and the masses were partying the whole nightwish gig...

:)

Plenty of concerts to come... :headbang:
September: The Third And The Mortal, Autumnblaze, Ewigheim & The Loveless
October: Sentenced & Lacuna Coil + Pain & In Flames
November: Dark Tranquillity as well as Finntroll, Borknagar, Susperia, Suidakra and Windir

Nope....not yet! From what I've heard she'll take a BREAK after the tour(s) for the latest album because she wants to finish her studies in Germany...the future of Nightwish is not clear at all but Tuomas(keys) said they'll continue to write songs...let's see what happens... :)

Hey MDG, when are they playing?

Oops, I just noticed it's going to be October, not November.
Taken from the Century Media HP:

03. October 02 (D) Essen Zeche Carl
04. October 02 (NL) Eindhoven Effenaar
05. October 02 (B) Vosselaar Biebob
06. October 02 (NL) Hengelo Metropol
08. October 02 (D) Berlin Hof 23
09. October 02 (CZ) Praha Black Pes
10. October 02 (A) Salzburg Rockhouse
11. October 02 (A) Graz Orpheum
12. October 02 (A) Vienna Arena
13. October 02 (A) Innsbruck Hafen
14. October 02 (H) Budapest Wigwam
15. October 02 (SLO) Ljubiliana Metalkova
17. October 02 (CH) Pratteln Z7
18. October 02 (D) Zwickau Alarm
19. October 02 (F) Amneville After Club
More dates coming soon... :headbang:

Originally posted by NaTaSMAI
Hmm, I was looking forward to Dream Theater, but I saw them last Tuesday. So now I guess I'm looking forward to In Flames.

I've never even looked for In Flames, still saw them 2 or 3 times..They're visiting often in Finland..:D

Iam looking foreward to In Flames,Soilwork,Pain at The London mean Fiddiler on October 13th, It should be a great gig :)