Concerts you're looking forward to

Originally posted by Iceheart

I hope so!!! :) :headbang: ...where have you seen 'em?

i've seen them in finland, twice in a week. the first time in helsinki, then we met the guitarist and so we hadn't have to pay for the gig in lapua :D

Originally posted by the_joy_of_grief
I'm looking forward to seeing The 3rd & The Mortal, with Autumnblaze, Ewigheim and Lacrimas profundere.:headbang:

bastard!:( ......;)

Aren't the Loveless playing too?

I went to Budapest, Hungary 2 weeks ago just to see the Gathering and ithe gig was awesome! Just unbelievable.....I was o_O all the way......Anneke is goddess!

Since noone ever comes to Yugoslavia, I will maybe go to Budapest on 10/14/01 to see Borknagar.

09/24/2002 Mortician/ Scar Culture
10/25/2002 Cephalic Carnage/ Kreator & Destruction

and Im sure there was another one, with Origin, but I dont remember what it was. I'll have to check that out again. Sometime in December I believe.

Originally posted by bleedingfilth
09/24/2002 Mortician/ Scar Culture
10/25/2002 Cephalic Carnage/ Kreator & Destruction

and Im sure there was another one, with Origin, but I dont remember what it was. I'll have to check that out again. Sometime in December I believe.

You're most likely talking about the Vader/Origin/Immolation/Berserker tour that begins in November and runs into December. Origin is also doing a smaller tour in mid-December w/o Vader though, so it could be that one...

You're most likely talking about the Vader/Origin/Immolation/Berserker tour that begins in November and runs into December. Origin is also doing a smaller tour in mid-December w/o Vader though, so it could be that one...

:D Thanks. Yea thats what it was.