Albums currently kicking your ass

Crimson_Glory_-_Transcendence-front.jpg

Verses-Of-Steel_Acid-Drinkers,images_big,1,MYSTCD059.jpg

Good crossover album, at times it is thrashy which makes it even better. I've been on their concert yesterday, their tour is named after this album. It was hell of a concert, nothing was left of my Mayhem Chimerat-shirt.

I don't really know Latin but I think the band name is incorrect in Latin. I think Luna is feminine (it is in Spanish anyway) and mortis is a masculine adjective. I think that adjectives in Latin have to agree in number and gender with the nouns like in Spanish and I'm guessing the feminine word for dead in Latin would be morta like the Spanish muerta.

I don't really know Latin but I think the band name is incorrect in Latin. I think Luna is feminine (it is in Spanish anyway) and mortis is a masculine adjective. I think that adjectives in Latin have to agree in number and gender with the nouns like in Spanish and I'm guessing the feminine word for dead in Latin would be morta like the Spanish muerta.

Well, I dunno, it's a chick who sings clean/death growls, along the male counterpart who does just growls. Sometimes they just do clean. MA classifies them as Progressive Metal, but I think they really are Melodic Death Metal/Metalcore

Here's a Demo before the album, though, the album sounds alot more badass then what they have here

Here is a few off the album.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luna Mortis is correct Latin. Mortis is the genitive (possessive) form of the word Mors which means death. Luna Mortis = Moon of Death/Death's Moon.