Albums currently kicking your ass

Fabulous Disaster. I haven't listened to this in years:

10001.jpg

not mine

brutality 'screams of anguish' has been kicking my ass recently, and 'blessed are the sick' (which i maintain is morbid angel's finest hour)

AOM > BATS, though BATS does have Fall From Grace so...yeah. That makes it tough to decide sometimes. But that Brutality album is definitely awesome.

I haven't been getting my ass kicked by any album over the last couple of months. I've been obsessing over gear more than anything. I just spent like $5500 on gear. The last metal album I got was Absu's "Tara" & I just can't get into it. I feel that the more I play music the more I grow away from metal, but the more I listen to music the more I realize that I have to listen to metal.

The last albums I really started listening to & liking were Van Halen's "FUCK" & Arturo Sandoval's "Danzon" :)

I've been listening to this in the car all day, it's fucking awesome! The first new band I've found in ages that's really knocked me off my feet. It's practically a mix of my absolute favorite elements of metal. Sometimes I recognize Isole through the chanting vocals and dark riffs (although this is more melancholic than dark), misty Bathory wastelands, and sometimes that crunchy old heavy metal feeling. The track Ereb Altor sounds like something Agalloch would sell their grandmothers souls to write.
Ereb+Altor+-+By+Honour.jpg