Albums currently kicking your ass

lightning20bolt20wonderful20rainbow.jpg

Lightning Bolt - Wonderful Rainbow

More rock.

maleficarum-across_the_heavens.jpg

The whole album has a beautiful mystical atmosphere. The sound is like a mix of Immolation and early At The Gates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aborted- Goremageddon
The Alchemist- Russian Roulette

Man, that Russian Roulette album is some weird shit. It's based on the russian mafia. The beats are good and the rappers go hard. Nice album.

I'm sure I'm preachin to the choir here, but Gaza is also really impressive live. I saw them on the tour with Black Cobra and Torche and they absolutely killed, seeing them play was a spiritual experience.

I think I spent over $50 at their merch table.

I'd never heard of them until I was at a show where they were the first band in a lineup of them, Cattle Decap, Whitechapel, and Job for a Cowboy. The crowd fucking SUCKED, I think a bunch of people hadn't even shown up yet, but Gaza KILLED. Unfortunately I had zero cash, so I ended up with no merch. :p

Two years later, I have the cover of He Is Never Coming Back tattooed across my upper back.

Can I put up the same album if I'm only on disc 3 out of 8? Because I'm still working through Chainsaw Dissection's absurd "just recorded literally everything I did with my guitar" magnum opus Manic Disemboweler.

It is. I just never like putting the same one down within a month or two of itself. I tend to see this as a music discovery thread so I try to post when it's stuff I haven't heard before, y'know?