Albums currently kicking your ass

97_back_from_the_dead.jpg

607.jpg

<Tyrant's Reign>

For fans of Slauter Xstroyes and Devastation (Chicago).

:kickass:

That was interesting and good description. I'll have to listen to more of the album

If you like it, and since you've shown interest in industrial metal, you might try their Siberian Church Recordings demo/EP too. Kind of on the goth-y side of things I guess and only half of it really qualifies as metal, but it's quality.

Pentagram_Day_Of_Reckoning.jpg

don't listen to this album nearly as much as i should. always forget about it compared to Relentless and the 70's stuff but it's just as good.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you in regards to this album. Lots of fantastic songs, but I just can't stop listening to Relentless and the 70s stuff.

Also, welcome to the forums. I hope you won't regret joining when you see the majority of the posters here.

Highlights from the MDF album blitz. Stars by the ones that stuck out even from these.

Ambassador Gun - When in Hell
riImKWY.jpg

*Benediction - Transcend the Rubicon
3An8MLk.jpg

Convulse - World Without God
dXMJqLF.jpg

Ingrowing - Atherpartus
rFmcwjR.jpg

Repulsion - Horrified
CbEiSRb.jpg

*Aosoth - Arrow in Heart
AnQDZjB.jpg

*Iniquity - Serenadium
zsVEfG3.jpg

I didn't list ones like Pig Destroyer and Antaeus since I know those albums already, these are just ones I haven't heard before. Still not done yet. Getting ridiculously amped up for that weekend now.