Albums currently kicking your ass

Summoning+-+Let+Mortal+Heroes+Sing+Your+Fame.jpg

I'll give this album the glory to kick my ass... again.

You guys just don't like traditional metal enough. His vocals are fine. :)

How is that cult of fire album? Not gonna lie, I blind bought it from nwn because it looked cool. Haven't received it yet.

Ha! He's totally the weakest link in the band. But yeah maybe.

That new Cult of Fire is great! Awesome blind purchase. It uses a bit of Eastern music in it as well with some really catchy riffs. Pretty innovated stuff. I've actually got their debut album because I was really impressed with this one and heard that their debut was even better.

Aspid.JPG

Аспид - Кровоизлияние or Aspid - Extravasation in English.

I've already mentioned this awesome tech thrash outfit from Russia in 'Thrash' thread and decided to mention them here as well, cause I guess not everyone might have heard about this band. But believe me, this album is an absolute overlooked masterpiece of the genre!

I'm a 90s metal head with a 70s soul. And so is this band. Kinda shocked at how few stoner bands are mentioned on this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad that a few more people have known about Aspid and liked their music.

TechnicalBarbarity, if you want, I could provide you with a link on that album in a good quality (CD rip).

Man, it's been years since I've listened to this album I forgot how awesome it was. Classic Death Metal.

BRUTALITY_-_Screams_Of_Anguish_-_FRONT.jpg
Great choice, an instant classic of Florida's death metal! It deserves more praise than it gets.

Extravasation is easily top 10 thrash material for me, probably closer to top ~5. :kickass:

And 3-D has grown on me a lot over the years. Once I accepted that it wasn't trying to be a thrash album, and once I ignored the many comparisons to Anthrax, I realized that it's a damn strong alternimetal album. Even the sillier tracks are pretty decent for what they are.

:kickass: such an underrated album.

You know, you really don't ever hear about Brutality that much. Hell, I didn't know about them until my boss at my old job told me about them several years ago.(Coolest boss ever too. He was involved in the Florida Death Metal scene back in the 90s. Used to talk Death Metal at work all the time.)It's a great slice of classic death which gets overlooked for reasons beyond me.