Albums currently kicking your ass

a2317935282_10.jpg

Yeah I ordered the EP on CD and vinyl like last week so I'm hoping to get it soon. :kickass:
I haven't been taking the time to listen through their discography yet but so far, so good. They're actually playing in Gothenburg in March so I think I'll go and see how they are live. Have you seen them? Worth going?

Grand Belial's Key is so cool. They're everything I like about fucking metal.

Is the new Napalm Death really that good? I never gave even their older stuff much of a chance.

And I highly recommend the new Chapel of Disease to everyone here. There's something for everyone. Its a very mature, thought out and sick death metal record. I'm hooked on it

I've only listened to the new ND once and was pretty drunk and not giving it my full attention but it sounded good.

Anyone that likes the past four albums (which should cover anyone that likes extreme music) should enjoy it.

There's even a guitar solo.

I've only listened to the new ND once and was pretty drunk and not giving it my full attention but it sounded good.

Anyone that likes the past four albums (which should cover anyone that likes extreme music) should enjoy it.

There's even a guitar solo.
I've heard Scum, Harmony Corruption (which I like, but not essential IMO), half of Diatribes and half of Words From The Exit Wound (both of which I shut off because I really did not like it.)