Albums currently kicking your ass

Some pristine stuff being posted. Estrangement, Voyager, Following the Voice of Blood.

I'll have to check out Caduceus Chalice though. Looks pretty sick.

Judas-Priest-Stained-Class.png

I don't hate Vanilla Road. Crystal Logic is okay but I don't get the fellation of that band.

I've stated numerous times that I don't hate the band but apparently you can't read well.

People troll me about metalcore and liking some mainstream rock and it's okay. I troll about Manilla Road and it's sacrilege. Double standard.

By the way, are there any interesting cuts on Metal album besides Cage of Mirrors? I liked that one from the first listen and it's still on my playlist after long time.

I don't hate Vanilla Road. Crystal Logic is okay but I don't get the fellation of that band.

I've stated numerous times that I don't hate the band but apparently you can't read well.

People troll me about metalcore and liking some mainstream rock and it's okay. I troll about Manilla Road and it's sacrilege. Double standard.

Butt hurt much?

Jesus christ dude... :rolleyes:

Roads to Judah is awesome. Sunbather was okay but not as good IMO.

Troll about actually shitty bands next time. :v LEL

Vanilla? They are probably the most diverse band throughout their releases, that I can think of, off the top of my head.