Albums currently kicking your ass

Bergthron-LebenUndLebenswille.jpg

one day i'm gonna explode and take out every last one of you cretins

i just have to wait until i'm old so i don't have to spend time in prison cause i'm not going down with the lot of you soon to be dying a fucking painful ass tortuous death bunch of no longer obeying the laws of human fucking decency hip hop mexican my pals white ass pathetic brainless path following losers

lemmings is what you are

It was a bit tough to read. I didn't feel like trying all the possible combinations; but thank you, your majesty.

EDIT: at first I thought it was Thergothon, and got excited that they had reconvened and released another album.

That should be evident from the overwhelming amount of mindless drivel that he dumps upon half the threads here, much like a dog 'marking its territory' everywhere it goes.

ya im craving for attention from a bunch of strangers on a message board, because I want to discuss with someone how amazing saturnus is. Don't be so judgmental viri. Quit failing at trying to analyze someone over a cable wire, it's rather pathetic to tell you the truth. :oops:

edit - not to mention the amount of posts you make of others having shitty personalities. Did you ever stop to think that you may be the one with the defect?

....ya

ya im craving for attention from a bunch of strangers on a message board, because I want to discuss with someone how amazing saturnus is. Don't be so judgmental viri. Quit failing at trying to analyze someone over a cable wire, it's rather pathetic to tell you the truth. :oops:

edit - not to mention the amount of posts you make of others having shitty personalities. Did you ever stop to think that you may be the one with the defect?

....ya

It was just an observation based on your general history of annoying posts - not necessarily in reference to the specific case on this page. As to your latter comment, it's really quite easy to make posts about others' "shitty personalities" given the number of retards here. I know we all have our downsides, but some of us are better at sparing the forums at large from them than others are.