Albums currently kicking your ass

192852.jpg

Some good underground grind...

Metal Archives sometimes is missing bands that are usually expected to be on there. Last time I was looking for (forgot who) and was surely expecting to find them and did not.

Thats why I use rate your music instead, 99.99% of the bands I'm looking for are there. If not, then I'm looking for some REALLY obscure stuff.

Praying Mantis aren't on metal archives because they aren't metal apparently.

I call bs.

I've heard about 95% of all their stuff and I have to say I agree but just slightly. They are so incredible though because of how they tend to seemlessly blend sparkling AOR with twin-guitar NWOBHM, all with a mature atmosphere. However, the first album and the other early tracks were NWOBHM enough to where I feel they should be included, just as Stryper is for their debut and some of 'Soldiers Under Command'. Though, there's no way you could listen to 'Soldiers Under Command' or 'The Way' and tell me that's not metal. Meanwhile, other songs are sugary glam garbage. Praying Mantis never really had the split personality, they just blended things down the middle from day one for the most part.

anyway this has been ruling my car for the past week:

foreverintime.jpg

gold just about all the way through, this one

Just throwing this out there, Suffocation's logo is the sickest looking thing ever.

Albums also kicking my ass are:
Asphyx - The Rack
Gris - Il était une forêt...
Nyktalgia - Peisithanatos