Albums currently kicking your ass

894.jpg

I Love the guitar playing on Bloodthirst. Especially on the title track and The Spine Splitter.

I've posted this before but it's so damn good. This album gives me the same chilled out, introspective vibe as some of Floyd's mellower tracks, like say "Echoes", but honestly I'd take this over any PF album (other than maaaaaaybe WYWH). If I ever have any reservations about loving this album, they're gone by the heart-achingly beautiful closing minutes.

(Ancestors - Of Sound Mind)

ancestors-of-sound-mind-big.jpg

Spotify radio picked this album for me today and it's fucking great! No idea why it gets so little attention. I love the choruses on this album.

CHAOOOOOSSSSS RIIIIIISSIIIIIINNGGGGG

Front.jpg

Reactions: CiG and Vilden
Spotify radio picked this album for me today and it's fucking great! No idea why it gets so little attention. I love the choruses on this album.

CHAOOOOOSSSSS RIIIIIISSIIIIIINNGGGGG

Front.jpg

'cause half the band members are different (and wanted their own material included), the studio fucked heavily with both the recording and producing process and the band denounced it, citing the servants of chaos demo versions as being much better. you're not the first person i've seen call it underrated though, i should finally listen to it.

gotta say, i don't think there's an album i've been more excited about in recent times than the new cirith ungol. i'm expecting that to drop next year.

gotta say, i don't think there's an album i've been more excited about in recent times than the new cirith ungol. i'm expecting that to drop next year.

There's a new Cirith Ungol coming? Hadn't heard about that. Has Tim Baker recorded anything in recent years? Very curious to hear how his voice holds up after all this time.

I've posted this before but it's so damn good. This album gives me the same chilled out, introspective vibe as some of Floyd's mellower tracks, like say "Echoes", but honestly I'd take this over any PF album (other than maaaaaaybe WYWH). If I ever have any reservations about loving this album, they're gone by the heart-achingly beautiful closing minutes.

(Ancestors - Of Sound Mind)

ancestors-of-sound-mind-big.jpg

love that album. there was one solo road trip over the summer i listened to it at least 3-4 times while driving in the desert