Albums currently kicking your ass

latest

lecherous_gaze_zeta_reticuli_blues_1024x1024.jpg

Maybe more punk. But these guys managed to be the highlight for me at a doom festival five years ago, no fault of the others. Not sure how they got in, but I'm glad they did. They kick ass.

Speaking of black/doom, does anyone have any recommendations? It’s a fusion I’ve always been interested in but haven’t heard that much that I like. Anything similar to Faustcoven’s The Halo of Burning Wings?

Speaking of black/doom, does anyone have any recommendations? It’s a fusion I’ve always been interested in but haven’t heard that much that I like. Anything similar to Faustcoven’s The Halo of Burning Wings?

if you're not already familiar with W.A.I.L. i'd definitely check them out although their songs are more drawn out and similar to the second and third Faustcoven albums.

intense album. Very good Stoner/Doom metal with an experimental side. Not into their other stuff cause it's more Black/doom which i absolutely dislike.
Been meaning to check this out. I liked the first Serpentine Path album but the lone Unearthly Trance album I've heard, In the Red, was sort of in one ear and out the other for me. Parts of it I definitely liked but I didn't feel a lot of the songs drew that much attention to themselves. I hear the later stuff has a Celtic Frost vibe?

81w-xxAEF%2BL._SX522_.jpg