Albums currently kicking your ass

The original artwork was accidentally destroyed right before the album's release and the label put that together very quickly to meet the scheduled release date. IIRC the art on the reissue is supposed to be similar to what was originally intended.

ATTACKER.jpg

Really spectacular album btw, I fucking love Attacker. Hopefully they will have a new album out by the end of the year.

Now, THAT artwork rules. What a shame that it was destroyed.

The original was destroyed, and nobody has a copy of it. That's a new painting inspired by the original.

I'm only just getting into Symphonic metal, but yeah it pretty much rules. I've got the Lemuria/Serius B double CD thing coming in the post. Hope that comes soon.

Well like I said, it's like a very old RPG or video game box. It's not as metal as you think it is.

The original artwork was accidentally destroyed right before the album's release and the label put that together very quickly to meet the scheduled release date. IIRC the art on the reissue is supposed to be similar to what was originally intended.

ATTACKER.jpg

Really spectacular album btw, I fucking love Attacker. Hopefully they will have a new album out by the end of the year.

I still don't really understand why they have Gandalf battling Balrog with the title being Battle at Helm's Deep. But still, both have awesome art.

Well like I said, it's like a very old RPG or video game box. It's not as metal as you think it is.

I don't remember implying that the album cover was very metal at all. I just said that I liked it, which partially stems from exactly what you just pointed out. You may be confused because I said that the album itself was extremely metal and the cover was awesome.

Anyway, it's apparently a very controversial album cover.