Albums currently kicking your ass

Ok, well let’s assume all of that is true.

Where is the in-crowd forum? It’s certainly not this forum.
There cannot be an in-crowd forum, in-crowds can only form within a larger crowd.
Then why do me and others deemed in-crowd still post here?

If you want to talk about people who haven’t posted in years and call them “in-crowd”, that’s fine and would make a bit more sense.

I’m just an opinionated metalhead.
What do you not understand?

That you think it's a contradiction to be an in-crowder posting on a forum where the in-crowd is the minority.

In-crowds form within bigger crowds in much the same way cliques form in a high school. If Chads and Stacys attended a school with only Chads and Stacys they would cease to be interesting. The in-crowd looks at the broader metal crowd with disdain because they worship the new Kreator album instead of [insert kvlt "crushing death metal" here].

Most people here do not like me, yet I post my opinions anyway.

The in-crowd likes you. Well, until recently, because obviously a big chunk of the in-crowd was chased away by Tech lmao.

Or maybe it’s just you asserting that the “in-crowd” doesn’t like the newest Kreator album. I haven’t heard it so I couldn’t comment.

It’s rather hilarious that you are making these accusations while simultaneously lapping up every deathcore/slam post like it’s always been your favorite music. Going along with the trend of the forum, eh?

Meanwhile, I’m sitting here saying that slam and especially tech-death, in the modern sense, sucks ass. Who am I going along with? The “in-crowd”?

Or maybe it’s just you asserting that the “in-crowd” doesn’t like the newest Kreator album. I haven’t heard it so I couldn’t comment.

:rolleyes:

It’s rather hilarious that you are making these accusations while simultaneously lapping up every deathcore/slam post like it’s always been your favorite music. Going along with the trend of the forum, eh?

lmao slam, brutal death metal and deathcore is among the first heavy stuff I ever got into, I'm just slowly returning to my roots. But it's funny that you think slam and deathcore is the new forum trend. Your head is just gigantic for no reason isn't it? That humongous forehead contains an IOU 1 brain.

Meanwhile, I’m sitting here saying that slam and especially tech-death, in the modern sense, sucks ass. Who am I going along with? The “in-crowd”?

Yes retard. Holy fuck you're a dense piece of shit. :lol:

Loud and proud brother :kickass:

Nah but for real I could care less what people listen to.

I agree, these argument and dick swinging contests are some of the funniest shit on the internet. The trick is to pick the right time to throw the barbed hook in, it doesn't always work but when it does the bites one gets are comedic gold.

lmao slam, brutal death metal and deathcore is among the first heavy stuff I ever got into, I'm just slowly returning to my roots. But it's funny that you think slam and deathcore is the new forum trend. Your head is just gigantic for no reason isn't it? That humongous forehead contains an IOU 1 brain.

Haha well that’s news to me. And now you’re into it because it’s anti-in-crowd right?