Albums currently kicking your ass

Fucking Brooklyn on a Sunday and no Philly show. Guess they will remain on the bucket list for now unless things change.

Forgot about this album for a minute. Embers of Euphoria (2007) a gem from that year

153677.jpg

thrash/some prog elements, clean vocals

^ I think I remember you posting that one years ago but I can't remember if I ever gave it a shot, should do that.

Blind_Guardian_At_the_Edge_of_Time.jpg

I don't know what happened in 2010 when Blind Guardian, Rhapsody of Fire, and Mekong Delta all released their career-bests in the form of substantially more symphonic-oriented stuff.

^ I think I remember you posting that one years ago but I can't remember if I ever gave it a shot, should do that.

Blind_Guardian_At_the_Edge_of_Time.jpg

I don't know what happened in 2010 when Blind Guardian, Rhapsody of Fire, and Mekong Delta all released their career-bests in the form of substantially more symphonic-oriented stuff.

Worth your time! Can't think of someone on here who would be more likely to like them

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
Barus - Drowned

barus drowned.jpg

I noticed Memento Mori had been releasing some albums that werent old stuff rereleased any more. Seemed mostly osdm styled bands except this one. So far I really like it. Reminds me of some unholy combination of immolation/incantation and early gojira. Unique album with some really heave as fuck riffs.