Albums currently kicking your ass

cover-300x300.jpg

This has become my go to Aborted album. I have enjoyed their recent albums but the fall short of Global Flatline.

your activity on here is honestly fucking impressive/disturbing lol. 4th highest post total of all time on a 20 year old forum despite having registered less than five years ago and only posted during probably its most inactive period. the only other person i've seen here who posted at this volume was profanity, the all-time king of the autists.

Reactions: Onder and CiG
Are you still harping on about me being Omni? Because if you are, you’re even dumber than you come across on here (and that’s a pretty difficult task).

Usually I don’t respond to you because I find you incredibly vapid and one dimensional. Not to mention your hideous grammar/sentence structure.

you're so busted faggot. Tread carefully

your activity on here is honestly fucking impressive/disturbing lol. 4th highest post total of all time on a 20 year old forum despite having registered less than five years ago and only posted during probably its most inactive period. the only other person i've seen here who posted at this volume was profanity, the all-time king of the autists.

I love forums and talking shit! When I use some kind of platform I tend to focus all my social needs to one place, and become inactive everywhere else. But I'm slowly realising this place isn't worth the effort anymore. Also because I've been found out, I should probably move on and make a Hydra Organization's worth of alt accounts elsewhere.

Are you still harping on about me being Omni? Because if you are, you’re even dumber than you come across on here (and that’s a pretty difficult task).

Usually I don’t respond to you because I find you incredibly vapid and one dimensional. Not to mention your hideous grammar/sentence structure.
Lol. Best part about that post was it came directly after this one ....
"I guess this is what it is what it’s like to be old, responsible and dull." :lol:

Reactions: CiG