Albums currently kicking your ass

We worked that gig at Festival Hall. Wasn't the best show I've ever seen but it was one of the better shows we saw here in the 90's.

Reactions: Sirjack
494057.jpg

Slammed do you remember an opening band? Here's a pic of Igor and Andreas outside Metal for Melbourne that day curtesy Aeons Abyss

View attachment 26250

Fuck he's young!

I'm pretty sure the support act was Taramis but we missed them play because things were running late and the kids we were supervising were there to see Seps so we had to do the mid evening de-brief and run down of what was expected of them after the show during the support act. I remember it was loud but not as loud as the Seps were.

Fuck he's young!

I'm pretty sure the support act was Taramis but we missed them play because things were running late and the kids we were supervising were there to see Seps so we had to do the mid evening de-brief and run down of what was expected of them after the show during the support act. I remember it was loud but not as loud as the Seps were.

wowsers l do not remember them - just checked out Stretch of the Imagination - weird choice but *shrug
so you worked that gig but in what capacity? minding younger kids watch a live show? l was probably 16-17 then so there was no bar? we were just high

I was part of the leadership group for a bunch of teenagers. We ran a youth group type of thing which put on live metal gigs and events in the 'burbs. The kids did the majority of the organisation and set up, promo and running themselves we just supervised and made sure they didn't kill themselves. Word got to the right people at the right time and we were invited to bring the kids through Festival Hall to see how big gigs were set up and give them a bit of hands on experience. The crew were really good to the kids showing them all sorts of back stage stuff, how things got done and then how they got pulled down at the end of the night. In effect it was a bit of free labour to the crew but it was a good experience for all the kids who while they didn't get to meet Seps still got to see the show for nothing.

Reactions: Sirjack
cover_516165112017_r.jpg

(Hammers of Misfortune - 17th Street)

Post-Scalzi Hammers might be worse strictly speaking but they're still pretty damn underrated sometimes. Can't think of many bands that blend heavy metal and prog so well.

Hopefully we aren’t implying yoda ever wasn’t a poser.

57CF42FE-D200-4EB1-B824-D352E6977404.jpeg

This is mildly on the fruity side of prog but I like it. What 15 albums now? Maybe only one or two I don’t like.

Reactions: crimsonfloyd