Albums currently kicking your ass

SOM046.jpg

R-382675-1284986629.jpeg.jpg

Recently succumb to a little bad press (and rightfully so, in my opinion). But fuck me, does this album fucking RIP,

EDIT: Drums and riffs are amazing, BUT if this album had some nice sounding lead work (a la Suzuki in Vital Remains or something Mercyful Fate-esque) I think it'd be one of my favourite metal albums period

Last edited:
This is the only Incantation l own.. l probably should change that as this is killer

View attachment 28209
I think I ranked that one last when we did Incantation but that's still a rock solid album. Run, don't walk to Onward to Golgotha, Mortal Throne of Nazarene and Diabolical Conquest.

71fWsJ81MDL._SX425_.jpg

King Crimson - Larks' Tongues in Aspic

Reactions: Sirjack
2007.jpg

Always been a big Vital fan but never understood the negative opinions surrounding this album. I think it's as good as (if not better than) Dechristianize, who everyone seems to fucking bum.

Sure, the bands are musically very different, and I love Deicide for what they are, but if they'd released this under the Deicide moniker in 2007 as a follow up to The Stench of Redemption instead of Till Death Do Us Part I bet everyone would've fucking creamed their pants.

Last edited:
Reactions: zerostatic and CiG