Albums currently kicking your ass

Be%27Lakor.jpg

Actually all Be'Lakor has been kicking my ass lately. Has also sent me on a Melodic DM binge...dangerous I know.

Damn, Keldian's second album is so awesome. My one complaint is that they occasionally need to build upon their compositions a bit more. The riff during the bridge and conclusion of "Reaper" is so amazing, but they only play it twice around. They need to expand on those man!

Third+Eye+Function+(Original+Front).jpg

Listen after listen and year after year, TIP never gets old I tell you, brilliant. My favourite album of theirs constantly shifts too, and that's a good sign.

Machine Head - Trough The Ashes Of Empires
51TsYvkKciL._SS500_.jpg

I'm sure it's a pretty well known band here,but in my country it's only scarcely known.When a friend made me hear them,i could only tell him two things 'this is trash metal' and 'this guys fucking rock'.I started with The Blackening (wich is excelent by the way).But this album is way better for me.

Opeth's Morningrise....

Definitely my opeth fave.Black Rose Inmortal is an awesome song,and The Night And The Silent Water's riff is one of the best i've heard.

And at last but not least i could mention DT's Train Of Tought,the energy on that album is impressive.Probably one of their best albums.

Newest Torture Squad album is pretty damn good! Nice to have some NEW thrash that actually stands out.

Machine Head - Trough The Ashes Of Empires
51TsYvkKciL._SS500_.jpg

I'm sure it's a pretty well known band here,but in my country it's only scarcely known.When a friend made me hear them,i could only tell him two things 'this is trash metal' and 'this guys fucking rock'.I started with The Blackening (wich is excelent by the way).But this album is way better for me.

amazing album:kickass: