Albums currently kicking your ass

opeth_watershed.jpg

What does !T.O.O.H! sound like exactly?

I've heard of them before... but always thought they seemed kinda ridiculous and never bothered.

Naaah, they're great tbh. Really. Some people say the vocals are annoying/laughable but they're just unique. Perhaps I have a different view on this, but it's the lyrics which are ridiculous (in a good way), and the singer is good in pressing them up into the furious, yet quite technically played riffs. It sounds so angry in the end, and not sane.

You have to check them out tbh, you will like them.

EDIT: dunno about shirts though.

The newly released Necrophobic demo collection, Satanic Blasphemies, is fucking awesome. SLOW ASPHYXIAAAAAAAAAAASHAAAAWWWN, DEATH BY SUFFOCAAAAAAAAAYSHAAAAWWWN

kiaus.jpg

Just bought this after hearing a few tracks on myspace etc after hearing it recommended on here, amazing album! The opening track destroys me every time.

kiaus.jpg

Just bought this after hearing a few tracks on myspace etc after hearing it recommended on here, amazing album! The opening track destroys me every time.

LETS BRING BACK THE GOOD OLD TIMES WHEN THE TRUE GODS USED TO REIGN THE NORTHERN SKIES!!!!!!!!!!!