Albums currently kicking your ass

Um...no. The production is horrible and the vocals, while maybe a bit more disturbing, aren't better (imo anyway). But yeah, no..."Ectoplasmic Iconosphere D.1" desperately needs to be remade though...godly fucking song.

afdc613eab8056c30e1f3b9cd5775c61.jpg

Um...no. The production is horrible and the vocals, while maybe a bit more disturbing, aren't better (imo anyway). But yeah, no..."Ectoplasmic Iconosphere D.1" desperately needs to be remade though...godly fucking song.

The production is pretty bad yes, but that didn't bother me as much as it probably should have. It was still heavy as shit and the song Ectoplasmic Iconosphere D.1 is as you said godly.

I'd like to give a shout out on this album, it was mentioned recently in the BDM thread and I thought it is pretty nice. Death Metal fans should check this out for real.

More recognition is totally necessary.

BONE+GNAWER.jpg

IMO hell yeah. I know it's hard for most of UM to get excited for MDM anymore, but this album delivers some extremely Melancholy (melodic) Death Metal, which I am digging atm.

Power metal fans must definitly check out this album. I had matchful expectation for Stratovarius. IMO One of the best if not the best power metal album this year.

Stratovarius-Polaris.jpg

^^^Yeah, it's surprisingly good. I almost gave up after the self-titled disaster, but picked this up and love it.

I somewhat agree but I felt the self titled wasn't too bad, but it could of been alot better for sure. It was still somewhat enjoyable.

24qv1x2.jpg

I'm being taken on a journey... quite possibly to hell.

Most of this cd has made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Simply stunning.