Albums currently kicking your ass

the%20Mind's%20I.jpg

Kicks my ass every time I listen to it. Say what you will about it, I've always loved it and still do.

Darkthrone - Transilvanian Hunger

I...have to confess something to you GMD...

this...is the first time I've ever heard this all the way through. :|

Darkthrone - Transilvanian Hunger

I...have to confess something to you GMD...

this...is the first time I've ever heard this all the way through. :|

Well good thing you're finally listening to it.

To be blatantly honest, I don't think it's as good as everyone makes it out to be. And this is coming from a devout Darkthrone fan. Still great album though.

well finally started listening to Agalloch and I would have to say so far, the first three tracks of Pale Folklore are giving me a good ass whipping.

Zemial - In Monumentum

Took me long enough to get a copy of this, but what power and emotion these songs have! This puts a ton of modern releases to shame.

Therion-"Beyond Sanctorum" Haven't listened to this for a long time. Thought I'd lost it. Turned out my sister had it for some reason... Glad it's back.

@V5: What? I didn't expect that from you... Good shit though eh?

Finally got around to hearing Mad River's ST, which is on the road to blowing me away (the first two listens have revealed things each time, and it seems like an album with tons of layers). The Deep's Psychedelic Moods and Psychic Pawn's Decadent Delirium have been doing things for me the past couple of days as well.

Finally got around to hearing Mad River's ST, which is on the road to blowing me away (the first two listens have revealed things each time, and it seems like an album with tons of layers).

to think i gave it 2 on RYM when i first heard it haha. it's probably my favourite album now.

Zemial - In Monumentum

Took me long enough to get a copy of this, but what power and emotion these songs have! This puts a ton of modern releases to shame.

Shit yeah. One of the decade's best for sure.

A new single has been uploaded on Myspace called 'I Am the Dark'. It's more similar to the material found on Face of the Conqueror albeit not quite as good. Still, it's classic Zemial and it fucking kicks ass. Hopefully their new album is ready for release this year, but I have my doubts.