Albums currently kicking your ass

I usually disagree with v5's opinions on covers (eg I really like the priest DOTF one)but for once, yeah it fucking sucks.

I don't dislike Defenders of the Faith's cover, it just makes me wtf and I think it's more than a little gaudy, but that works for Priest...that said, SFV's is better imo. Anyway yeah fuck that shit. There is literally nothing good about it, it looks like someone shit on the cover and they used it. The typography is awful, the main figure is shit, and the two...circles in the bottom left and right corners...wtf?

I don't dislike Defenders of the Faith's cover, it just makes me wtf and I think it's more than a little gaudy, but that works for Priest...that said, SFV's is better imo. Anyway yeah fuck that shit. There is literally nothing good about it, it looks like someone shit on the cover and they used it. The typography is awful, the main figure is shit, and the two...circles in the bottom left and right corners...wtf?

well this is a shitty picture but whatever.

thundercats.jpg

see the thundercats car at the bottom. Well I think my brother had one, as it was around when I was little although it predated me. Anyway that was what I thought as soon as I saw the defenders cover.