Albums currently kicking your ass

novembre-the_blue.jpg

one of the greatest emotional metal works...ever.:worship:

There's something so weird about WOY lyrics lol. I absolutely love their last album and so far am getting into the green album but their lyrics are so blatant it's almost comical at times. i think it definitely works with their style, i just can't help but smirk at lines like

"it's good to sleep alone so often, because i toss and turn so much i feel bad when i disturb my partner."

Real quirky blatant lines like that, but the cool thing is it's a very human observation - just laid down without feeling the need to dress it up really - bcause doing so might take away from the message he's trying to portray

The lyrical content on TGA is just laughable.

35434.jpg

These guys are odd... this is a melodic death/doom album... with clean and growled vocals... the clean vocals have a very strange accent creating a very creepy atmosphere(the band was originally from Romania, so I guess that explains that)

Great band, but if you watch their live videos, the guy cannot sing/scream for shit. Don't know why he can't do it live

i have a novembre record somewhere, classica i think, i always thought the screams on it were weak.