Albums currently kicking your ass

178450_1_f.jpg

At-The-Gates---Slaughter-Of-The-Soul-Front-Cover-9929.jpg

Not listened to these guys in aaaages, still remember their reunion tour last year where I ended up seeing them by accident haveing never heard of them, blew me away :kickass:

I'm with you on this one, man. Havitetty, closely followed by Verisakeet and Tulimyrsky (they're a tie in my book). Speaking of which...

2008-Moonsorrow-Tulimyrsky-EP-On.jpg

This just kicked my ass.

Man, I do not like Tulimyrsky. The title track is alright, but the rest of that EP I really don't like.

Kivenkantaja is my favorite, followed closely by Verisäkeet. Hävitetty has grown on me and is now also probably tied with Verisäkeet. In all honesty though, their discography is a fucking glorious display of epic folk metal. They're really a solid act. It's just that new EP I don't care for.

I feel the same as Phagist in regards to the rest of Tulimyrsky, and when I speak of the EP, I'm really just talking about the title track. The rest is inconsequential. Perhaps that's why we'd disagreed previously.

261827499d060059e2c6abf3e8d8ec36_fu.jpg

I've been listening to these dudes quite a bit recently, and this has to be my favorite thus far.