Albums currently kicking your ass

Long Voyage Back-II is kicking my ass again,one of my favourite Aussie albums ever,it's Phil Gresik formerly of Destroyer 666's project,very different from Destroyer,much more in line with atmospheric doom than BM,although still has shades of nihilism and misanthropy usually associated with BM,so epic,intense and personal,i don't think i've seen it mentioned around here b4,somebody correct me if i'm wrong.Really this is such a great album and i'd definately incourage people to check it out,been around for a while,was released in 1999,really,really bloody good,songs like Heavy Stone and Pyrrrhic Battle are almost too much sometimes,very emotionally chareged but still heavy as hell.Love this album.

deathchain-deadmeatdisciples.jpg

I dislike the Programmed to Consume art but I also dislike most of the art by Relapse shitty bands, tbh so not quite surprising.

Necrophobic-Satanic_Blasphemies.jpg

Honestly this is just fucking awesome.

And on top of the music being awesome the liner notes/inside booklet in general has some of the best design and layout work I've seen. Clean, crisp, efficient, readable and logical. Love it. </typography nerd>

I have one of their early records. Cant remember the name atm and its brilliant but for some reason I havent listened that much to it and never looked into the rest of their stuff. I remember it as excellent blackened death in the vein of Dissection. Great stuff!

204317.jpg

Listening to Bloodbath is dangerous, makes me never want listen to another band again. Love this one.