Albums currently kicking your ass

VEKTOR-+BLACK+FUTURE.jpg

Albums like this give me faith in the future of metal.

Uhm no?

But I know what you're getting at...

and the name "Slauter Xstroyes" is still worse than most of the goofiest brutal death metal and/or goregrind band names I can think of. (other than the one with the gigantic name that's a bunch of medical terms stuck together that I cant be arsed to look up.)

Even at that, most of those bands are foreign. That band is from the united states. How the fuck do I even say it? "Slaughter X-stroyes"?

Anyway...

1246265266_cover.jpg

Uhm no?

But I know what you're getting at...

and the name "Slauter Xstroyes" is still worse than most of the goofiest brutal death metal and/or goregrind band names I can think of. (other than the one with the gigantic name that's a bunch of medical terms stuck together that I cant be arsed to look up.)

Even at that, most of those bands are foreign. That band is from the united states. How the fuck do I even say it? "Slaughter X-stroyes"?

Paracoccidioidomicosisproctitissarcomucosis, you mean? I wasn't thinking of that one, for the reason that it's awesome, further cementing the fact that you have terrible taste in metal band names. Do a Metal Archives search for "sperm", "fetus", "vagina", etc for what I'm thinking of.

Slough Ter Xee Stroi Ess, btw. Pure awesome.