Albums currently kicking your ass

1386.jpg

The name was somewhat of a turn-off, I guess. I was expecting something along the lines of Limbonic Art who I don't care for.

Yeah...it isn't like that at all. It's really quite great. You should get their second album too; I've been pushing these two as sympho-black greats for YEARS, but for some reason no one bothered to check 'em outside you and a few other people I guess.

Yeah...it isn't like that at all. It's really quite great. You should get their second album too; I've been pushing these two as sympho-black greats for YEARS, but for some reason no one bothered to check 'em outside you and a few other people I guess.

Oh it's sympho-black? Saw it recced elsewhere but never bothered.

Let's not start abbreviating it to "sympho-black." It sounds so... gay. :cool:

I've seen you post that album before and I've known that they're symphonic black metal as well; but for some reason I've never listened to them.

I've have heard a couple of songs from that ...and Oceans album. They were pretty good, but i've been a bit lazy to check the whole album out

...And Oceans are the shit...I just thought everyone knew about them already.